Sunday, September 8, 2024

September Diary7


    I woke up in the middle of the night, determined to have an adventure. I went to explore the old spooky funeral home. It had been cleaned up since last year and was ready for embalming and services. I peeked through the windows and saw a coffin laid out for display. It was so ghoulish. 


Out in the back, behind the office and chapel was a looming ancient mansion full of the restless doomed souls that met their ends on the embalmers slab. I looked inside and saw that the floor was torn up. The workers were looking for bones and human leather that the previous owner probably hid in the dark house.


    I wandered aimlessly until I came to a cursed fork road. I got an ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Looking up ahead I saw wicked iron gates from centuries ago protecting the sprawling properties of the crumbling rich old vampires and witches of Camarillo who only came out at night. I saw a car and took a peak in the window, to see if these people were human. To my horror I saw in the black velvet seats a book of satanic verses written in blood and bond in human skin. 

    As I was investigating, the fires of hell shone in the disnatice. A man with glowing red eyes was watching me. He questioned me in a harsh tone and told me the land was forbidden to humans and I best be on my way. The man was very ugly and smelled of death, even though he had tattered lace and velvet clothing.

     I left that horrible place and regretted not documenting my adventure, but I was in shock and something worse was in the future. I went home and fell asleep. I awoke around 4 to a commotion outside. The police have their report of what happened next, but I saw everything.


'Authorities investigate shooting in Camarillo

Gunfire reported at a Camarillo apartment complex late Saturday afternoon brought a large law enforcement response that included an armored vehicle, police dogs and a helicopter.

A person with gunshot wounds later showed up at a local hospital, said Ventura County Sheriff's Capt. James Sullivan. The sheriff's office is contracted for police services in Camarillo.

At around 4:05 p.m., deputies responded to reports of multiple subjects fighting at the Park Glenn Apartments in the 200 block of South Glenn Drive. A firearm had been discharged during the altercation, callers reported. Two or three gunshots were heard.

Sheriff's radio traffic indicated authorities ultimately coaxed a 14-year-old boy and a dog out of one of the units. Deputies searched for a reported gunshot victim, whose wounds may have been self-inflicted, possibly by accident, according to radio traffic.

Some apartments within the complex were searched for suspects and possible victims, Sullivan said. The response included detectives with the major crimes bureau and personnel from the Camarillo station's special enforcement unit. A sheriff's helicopter assisted from above and an armored vehicle was summoned. Several K-9 police dogs were on hand.

At around 6:45 p.m., as the search continued for involved parties, a man with gunshot wounds arrived at St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Sullivan said. The man had surgery for wounds that were serious but did not appear to be life-threatening.

Capt. Ken Truitt said Sunday morning that investigators were still trying to determine how the gunshot wounds occurred.

"We are still investigating that to find out whether the subject shot himself or if he was shot by someone else," Truitt said, adding that the cooperation level of witnesses and those involved has been "not very good."

A handgun was recovered at the scene, Truitt said, but it's not know whether there were other weapons. No arrests had been made as of Sunday morning and the investigation continued.'

        A group of ten to twenty young people appeared on the street. They were strangers to me. The only people I recognized were a black man with braids and the dark haired handsome man who lived below me. Two boys in tank tops started cussing and brawling. The girls were egging them on. The boys pined each other down and then underneath the boy on the top there was a loud boom. 


The girls screamed about guns and knives and called the police. Then everybody ran like cowards, not mature enough to face the grim consequences of their ghetto gangsta lifestyle. There was screaming and chaos everywhere. The boys and girls still wanted to fight and have fun when the swat and police ruined their party. They were forced to surrender their weapons to the police. There was a knife and a gun. The guilty ones lingerd and played cool while the cops looked for a suspect.

    I saw a neighbor named Jon talking to the cops. Jon and I had have sex exactly two times. I always told him he had the cutest pink butthole and a creamy celtic complexion that contrasted with his dark hair and eyes. I knew he and his boyfriend were on the rocks. I was not sure if he worked or not, but I wanted to earn his friendship and let him know that I'm always here for dinner or movies. It was not about love or sex, but a need to connect with another human being. 

         I texted him earlier, when the cops arrived and then I was watching him below through my window. He looked so young and cute like a little elf even though he was ten or so years older than me. He saw me for a second and lifted up his shirt exposing his nipples and belly covered in a brown fuzz. He looked good. I smiled and waved. Then I tried to mind my own business. My curiosity would not rest for long. 








The swat thought they made a breakthrough when they had an innocent boy in custody. What must have gone through his head I'll never know. He and his brother live across from me. I had a feeling they were just your run of the mill dumb kids, but I didn't expect them to be into meth and crime. Their mother must be very ashamed and should be with her whole trash family. That's why I can hear her screaming and crying every night across the street. I hope the ghetto people leave Camarillo soon and leave nice wholesome people like me alone.


                          14 year old criminal                                      His disappointed Mother 




 Besides the swats coming to my street, there was also the impossible heat to deal with. They took away the yellow tape around nine. I needed to get as far away from all the trash of camarillo. I decided to take a trip to ventura and get a cosmopolitan at paddy’s bar.

      When I got there I surveyed the place and saw a few cute guys. I went to the atm and got $60 in cash to pay for drinks. I only had one cosmo and it was stronger than I thought. I haven't eaten all day, so I indulged in some street tacos sold on the deck outside the bar. Then I danced to my own rhythm even though the music DJ sucked. I saw happy couples and became jealous.


 

           It would have been fun to dance with someone or even be flirted with, but I was alone and no one talked to or even looked at me. I felt like a fly on the wall. I asked myself if I was truly having fun or just living a delusion. In my head, I tried telling myself that this is where I should be. Anywhere that was not camarillo was an improvement. The best action I got was bumping shoulders in the crowd. It filled me with tingles and made me think how sensual a simple touch can be to someone on a dry spell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music of the Moment