Thursday, September 5, 2024

September Diary5

  

Today I went to Target and bought a couple of books. Then I picked up my glasses. The pair with the anti glare was so shiny I could see behind me. Subway was close by, so I got a sandwich and a drink. The trolley driver was nicer than the bus witch in ventura. He let me keep my drink and I got to ride for free because I'm a student. He remembers me and I don't need to show my student id anymore. 


         My homework is due, but I haven't written much in a long time. I will treat this blog as a record of my life since I don't see much of anyone anymore. I don't know who will read this, but I don't care anymore. I am full of frustration and need to let people know that I matter and do exist even if they never see me. 

         Here is a list of things that are dead to me in 2024

Love

Friendship

Family

Sex

Parties

In Person Events

Dating

Going Out

Travel

Good Food

Fashion

Art

Decor

Architecture

Music

Television

Film

Good Quality 

Luxury

American Dream

Gay culture

Culture

Sanity

Mental Health

Health

Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music of the Moment