Thursday, September 5, 2024

September Diary2

    It was a lazy and lonely labor day for me. I saw a soup in a French cook book and decided to use my old turnips and rutabagas to make Petite Marmite. Random thoughts spouted into my head as I sipped the savory soup. There are different seasons for everything. 

  

         There is a season for virgins and virginity. It is contained in the months of August, September and October. I believe my virginity restores itself every month. I want to wait until halloween to have sex again and I will go to west hollywood to do it or try at least to look sexy at one of the many halloween events that will happen there. I'm torn between going as a black leather dominatrix with a whip or a red shiny devil in satin hot pants. 

       Right now is camping season. I need to make a note of all the outdoor motifs I can use for inspiration. Camping season for me is officially the months July, August and September. I might use Hunting and fishing imagery as well.

                                         

         Four new ladies have entered my life and home. They live in New York and their names are Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes, and Charlotte York. I always avoided the show, but now I'm hooked. Their lives seem so glamorous and cosmopolitan. Charlotte is sweet and pretty. Samantha is sassy and cool. Miranda is smart and strong. 

         The only one I don't care for is Carrie. Compared to the other girls, she is bland generic white bread and has little knowledge of sex or love. She has an unhealthy obsession with unavailable men and I would go crazy if I heard her mention mr big for the hundredth time. The show would be better with the three girls, they always attract cuter men anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music of the Moment