Thursday, February 25, 2016

1400 - 1410 Costume Desgins

 
one of the steps in making art is figuring out the different parts that go together
before I make the scenes, I wanted to make sure the clothes would be accurate. so after some research I have narrowed the fashion trends to four woman and two men. these are the people who will live in my world, they each have enough outfits for four days     
 




 I wanted to hold a tournament for my nobles, so I gave them armor, I knew I would have to cover them with crests and a surcoat, still the armor is beautiful in it's self and I spent a long time on it, so I thought I'd show it on its own. tournament decoration and armor are intended more for display then warfare, so it can get a little fancy at times, especially with the pink stripes and swan feathers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

May Playlist